
Since Miller is obsessed with anything Auburn, I thought what a perfect way to celebrate his birthday by inviting all of his friends to Tiger Stadium (aka Pop and Janie's house) to help him ring in his 3rd birthday!
I had the most fun designing his invitations. When I was a working woman, I was lucky enough to acquire an awesome computer program that allows me to design invites, stationery, etc. And I love it!
We decided that we would have an Auburn-themed party with a bounce house. What 3-year-old doesn't love a bounce house?? Miller was so excited when Casey was setting up on Saturday morning. I should have taken a picture! Miller helped Daddy and Pop roll out the bounce house and push the stakes in the ground. He jumped for about 2 hours before the party, and I was so worried that he would be bounced out by the time his friends got there...not the case!

Miller was so excited when his friends started arriving. This was the first year he actually realized this party was all for him.

The spread consisted of Miller's favorite foods, chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A, PBJs, fruit, Cheetos, Chips, Tex Mex dip for the adults and of course, what birthday party would be complete without a cake from Olexa's! I don't know if it is the 1,539 sticks of butter that she uses in her cakes, or what, but they are fabulous!
We had plenty of Toomer's Lemonade, Capri Suns and a few adult beverages.
The kids enjoyed the bounce house for about an hour before eating lunch, cake and opening presents. Casey and I love the idea of having a bounce house at a 3 yr old birthday party. Most of the kids there were around his age, so the adults we able to chat and watch the kids have a ball while jumping. Here are a few pictures from the party!
 |
| Tiger Stadium |
 |
| Delicious cake! |
 |
| Official Mascot |
 |
| My wonderful, precious Sue Sue in her Auburn gear! |
 |
| Make a wish! |
 |
| Look at those eyes! My sweet nephew, Corlee, and Miller |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| Love these boys! I can't wait to show them this when they are 16! |
 |
| My baby boy! |
 |
| My sister-in-law took this...Hilarious! To me, this picture sums up the way he felt about the party, "Really?!? For me?!?" |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment