Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Big Boy Bed!
Miller slept in his big boy bed for the first time on Saturday night! I know, this milestone is way past due, but we have had SO much going on and he seemed to love his crib. I intended on setting his bed up at our old house, but I kept waiting on his bedding to get finished. And honestly, it took me forever to pick it out. Then the move came and we decided that the apartment would be the best place for him to sleep in his big boy bed for the first time because the rooms are so close to each other. His bedding is still not ready yet- I am having a head board, duvet, bed skirt, etc. made and it seems to be taking forever! But, Miller doesn't mind-he loves it anyway!
We had a pretty good routine when he was sleeping in his crib, so we decided we would stick with it, minus the rocking chair. (yes this means no more rocking my baby :(...) Casey and I both lay down with Miller, read one book, say our prayers, cut on his music and noise machine, say goodnight and close the door. The first night Miller woke up several times and Casey and I took turns going to check on him. The second night was more of the same, but last night he did great!
Miller is so proud of his big boy bed. All day Saturday and Sunday all he wanted to do was play on his bed. He would tell me "You can come sit on my bed" ha! It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment