On Monday (January 9th) My Aunt Sue Sue celebrated her 87th birthday!! I called her that morning to wish her a happy day and she said, "Well, I reckon I'm just gonna live forever!" Oh how I wish she would. I love this lady so much. Sue Sue has been my grandmother figure being that both of my grandmothers died before I was born. There is never a dull moment with Sue Sue. We told her last week that we wanted to take her out for lunch to celebrate, but of course, she was busy volunteering at the church on Monday, on Tuesday she was getting her hair done and playing bridge, on Wednesday she had church and errands to run, on Thursday she had her weekly Girls Margarita Night Out which starts at 3 and of course on Friday she goes to the Club. Luckily, she was able to squeeze us in on Wednesday after she ran her errands and before she attended a funeral and went to church. At least we know she is not lonely! I hope that when I reach her age, I am able to enjoy life just as she does. Wait, I hope I can even make it to 87!
 |
| I love this beautiful lady |
 |
| So happy holding her Great, Great Nephew! |
 |
| Showing me her Kentucky Derby hat she made for a Derby party |
 |
| Playing with Miller at our 2010 Super Bowl Party |
 |
| Easter at Becky's |
 |
| Singing and playing the tambourine at our wedding |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment