Saturday, December 31, 2011

Miller's Class Christmas Party

Cute little reindeers!
Miller's 2K class at the ELC had their Christmas party at the beginning of December. I was really excited about this class party because I thought it would be the first class party that Miller would actually realize something was different.
The party started at 9:30 so naturally, we arrived around 9:45...I had Casey drop the cookies off on his way to work that morning. In all my excitement about the party, I forgot that Miller has to have his "warm-up" time. Ms. Kaci and Ms. Erika both tell me that after I drop Miller off in the morning, he needs about 15 minutes of time to himself before he is ready to play. (One day, when he is old enough, this will be his coffee time like mommy's :) So when we arrived Miller was in one of his moods and not interested in playing with his friends. It was still cute, though, to see how each child has their particular seat that they must sit in and their particular routines.
After snack time, Miller decided to let go of his tight grasp around my leg and have some fun.

Ms. Kaci

Ms. Erika


No comments:

Post a Comment